Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hi everyone!  I'm a real newbie at this blog thing as I have just started mine!  This newbie linky party was started by Janis over at Grade Three is the Place for Me.  I'm excited to see so many others just beginning this adventure like me and hopefully, I'll be able to make some new connections this way!
We are supposed to answer the following questions:

1. what state you are in
I actually live in British Columbia, Canada   
2. your current teaching position
I teach Grade 1.  After having a split Kindergarten and Grade 1 class last year, I'm really looking forward to having a straight class.



3. your teaching experience
I have been teaching a variety of Grades over the past 16 years. I've been a Teacher on Call, learning assistance teacher, and have taught at every Grade level from Kindergarten to Grade Five.
4. when you started blogging
I've had a personal blog in the past but just started this blog yesterday.
 5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource
There are some amazing blogs out there with tons of remarkable information.....STALK!  



5 comments:

  1. Hi, Love the design of your blog. Glad to be #3 on your follower list. :)

    I nominated you for a blog award. I hope you'll stop by and pick it up.

    Catherine
    Kinder Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you through the blog hop and am your newest follower! I'd love you to drop by my blog when you have a chance!

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a cute blog Leslie! Welcome to blogging. I hope you love it as much as I do. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower and a 1st grade teacher too! I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogland! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a new follower.

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to have found you on the blog hop! First I must say, your paper mache tree is adorable! I am your newest follower!
    Leah
    Learning 4 Keeps

    ReplyDelete