Thursday, July 26, 2012

I was excited to receive an award this morning when I got up but as I'm so new to the blogging world, it has taken me all day to find other blogs to award it to......ha, ha!  I'm hoping that this becomes easier with time.  Anyways, thank you to Catherine at Kinder Cuties

Anyways, here is what I needed to do:
  1. Follow the person who gave me the award.
  2. Link back to the person that gave me the award. ✓
  3. Pass to 5 new bloggers and let them know they have received the award.
I chose the following blogs:
Mrs. Kelly's Klass
PJ Jots
Craft of Teaching
Mrs. Brown's Blog
Polka Dot Firsties

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my new blog. I am following you now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Leslie! Thanks for nominating me! I am a new follower, and I've nominated you for the Liebster award! Come check it out on my blog!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for nominating me! I'm a new follower!

    Nichole

    ReplyDelete