Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hello!  It feels like it's been so long since I've written.  We were away for the long weekend (it was BC day in British Columbia).  I finally was able to get my laptop in to get looked at today and hope to have it fixed in the next week or so.  I am getting really tired of using our old laptop (it doesn't print any "o"s so every time I write an o, I have to paste it in......UGH).  Anyways, I'm also waiting for my other laptop so I can get some work done.
Hopefully tomorrow I can get into my classroom and begin setting up.  I'll take some photos if I manage to get in (it amazes me how I can get busy doing little things around the house).
Anyways, have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. I hate it when my laptop isn't working right. My desktop computer is useless and soooo slow. Good luck and hope you get a lot done with your room.

    Heather
    I'm having a giveaway! I'd love for you to enter:)
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete