Sunday, August 12, 2012

I was in the classroom this evening (better than sitting watching TV, I figured).  Anyways, I managed to get quite a bit done.  of course, I forgot to take photos so I'll have to take them next time I go in.  I've gotten my year plan laid out and I'm getting closer to being ready.  one thing that I did get finished was a first week of school frame.  I made it so I can take the word "first" off and replace it with "last".  I knew there would be no way I could do the photos on the first day so I made it week instead of day.

 Anyways, have a great night!

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! I have mine but I still have to make the letters. I need to get busy school starts on Wed for the kiddos.

    Heather
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the frame!! Great idea to say first and last week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you made it say first week....there's no way I could get photos done on the first day either.

    ReplyDelete