Thursday, August 9, 2012


Well, I managed to get into the classroom yesterday for a short while.  My carpets were being washed today so I wasn't able to rearrange any furniture but I did manage to get my reading corner wall started.  Here is how I left it.
I need to continue with it next week but have to wait for my carpets to dry.  I'm just excited to get working on it. 
on a sad side, when I went in I discovered that my paper mache tree had obviously been knocked over at some point.  one branch, a root and one of the leaf umbrellas were broken.  Thank goodness I went in early as I'll have to try to patch it up.

2 comments:

  1. Your reading corner looks super cute! Can't wait to see how everything looks when it's all done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Leslie, your kids are gonna love it!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete