Friday, August 3, 2012

Well, I managed to get my word wall words typed, laminated, and cut yesterday.  If any of you use Primary Success, they are the words from Sight Words 1.  I am hoping to figure out how to save them as a PDF today so that I can share. 
Managed to get my READ letters done as well.  This has been on my to do list since last summer.  Here is a photo!  I love them!
Anyways, if you get a chance, go check out Nikki's latest projects over at Melonheadz Illustrations (see her site on my right hand bar).  She's having a sale this weekend!  Yay! 

3 comments:

  1. Nice. You are so crafty I love it! Nikki is great for the weekend sales. I bought a few bundles:)
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your letters! They turned out great!

    Nichole
    Craft of Teaching

    ReplyDelete