Saturday, October 20, 2012

October is flying by!


I can't believe how fast this month is going!  We completed our study on spiders this past week and we're moving on to bats.  Love those two themes and lotsa blogs have goodies out there for the two topics.  I don't think I made anything for my spider unit....everything was off of the first grade blogs.  WooHoo.....gotta love that!
I've had a bit of chaos in my classroom for my Language Arts program.....I won't go into details but I'm so excited to get things back on track this week.  Starting my Guided Reading program this week.  Yay!  Love guided reading!  I've got my groups all set up and on to figuring where I'm going to go with it this week.
A freebie for today is some "caught being good" tickets.

Grab it here.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the Guided Reading:) Thanks for the froggy freebie!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bat units, too! We haven't done one in a couple of years but maybe I'll start one after Halloween!
    Have a great day.

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete