Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Well, I'm just plugging along!  I've made up quite a few pages in the past few weeks for my LA curriculum but frankly, not sure if I should bother to share them.  I'm not sure if they would  be useful to anyone out there.  I'll put a couple on here and see if anyone uses them.  If you do find them useful, please let me know and I'll continue to add some here.  Here is the link!




Anyways, I had a wonderfully relaxing long weekend and managed to get 30 something pages of morning work (work that my kids do as they enter the classroom and get ready for the day) done.  Hoping to maybe get it onto TPT but might need to add some more to it first.
Have a great evening!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!! I pinned these to my pinterest page under word work! Have a great week!
    http://pinterest.com/slivers/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So appreciate all who are willing to share their creations....working with a K/1/2!!!!!

    ReplyDelete