Thursday, November 22, 2012

report cards

YAY!  My report cards are done!  I've had a busy couple of weeks.  My 16 year old daughter had all 4 wisdom teeth out early last week.  Because they were impacted, she had a LOT of pain.  I was hoping to get most of my reports done while I was home looking after her but she was in too much pain so I pampered her instead.  Last weekend was busy with hockey and then Monday, my son and I can down with the flu.  I went to work on Monday but stayed home Tuesday and slept all day.  Went to work on Wednesday but had to stay home again today with no voice and nasty cough.  The only positive part was that I managed to finish my reports today.  Yay!  When does everyone have their reports due?

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, sorry to hear you're sick. Your week sounds a lot like mine. I had to go home sick right before the parent/teacher interviews started. I've been sick and sleeping for 5 days now. But YES!!! my reports are done, too. Yay!
    Get better soon!
    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete